Advisory Board Recruitment Is Open!
As part of SKHHP’s commitment to amplifying and ensuring community voices lead our work, we are creating our inaugural Advisory Board which will inform and influence SKHHP Executive Board decisions by providing recommendations that advance the broader interests of the communities they represent. SKHHP is seeking Advisory Board members who live or work in South King County and possess a personal and/or professional commitment to understanding and working to undo the impacts of institutionalized racism and disparities experienced by Black, Indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC) communities.
Advisory Board members must have personal and/or professional expertise, and affiliation with agencies, coalitions, organizations, or networks from/or serving low-income households, immigrant and refugee populations, people living with disabilities and/or behavioral health needs, or people experiencing homelessness including aging adults/seniors, BIPOC, LGBTQ+, multigenerational households, people with a criminal history, veterans, and youth. Individuals with the following knowledge and experience are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Affordable housing/nonprofit housing developers
- Tenant rights educators and advocates
- Personal and/or professional knowledge of homelessness
- Affordable rental and homeownership housing finance expertise
- Experience and knowledge of South King County communities and community-based organizations and/or local and regional governance structures
For complete details please view:
The priority deadline for applications is June 30, 2021
Please send all questions and inquiries to email@example.com